Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fukin Freaky Fuk-up Fridae

Today was suppose to be a happy day for me, I've planned it nicely like how I always do but something came up and I've only got one thing to say. It sucks. My day started off after I woke up at about 3pm then I talked on the phone until about 4pm. Had my bath after that and then I on lined MSN. I wanted to go out today but someone cancel it, To the person who cancel it: Thank you, perangai GOPAL sakk. Hahaha, it was not planned properly so please Kimo, you don't have to feel bad. =D So I break my fast at home, my uncle came over too, seems like everything is not so bad as for now. About 8 plus, Sieww pm-ed me on MSN and told me what happened. Wahhh!! After she told me the story, I seriously felt like giving that dude a piece of my mind. You guys just imagine, you are getting scoldings for nothing and trust me guys, it was seriously too harsh for a girl who is having a LOT, A LOT of problems now. The feeling is worst than getting owned in a game. And during the ordeal, I keep on thinking: How am I able to feel this girl's pain? Am i in love with her? Or I was just too concern with her? There's just something about her that makes me wan to care about her. You guys must be thinking something like: Aiya Bob, when you in love of cause you will say something like that right? Honestly, I am not in love now. Sooner or later, that is something that I will never know now. Ha! Ha! Ha! Sieww, trust me girl, you are not wasting my time because I have plenty, plenty of free time and to think that you're not worth my time... You're wrong, I love to spent my time with those people who are worth my time, even a few mins. And what you are going through now, this is something that a girl can't handle alone but you manage to pull yourself through for 2 months alone?! Fear no more girl, I'll pull you out of this nightmare. I have no plans in mind but I'll definately come up with something, trust me Sieww, this is my promis to you. Cheer up okays? =] Ohh, I almost forgot.. To BeL: OMG! You post what I said to you? Okay okay I ment what I've told you and I'll still do it cause We don't just share the same birthday and these pretty words aren't just for display. =D *Poke you back BeL*

Bobby-San
( Oohh! 9 MorE DayS! )
 
Designed by Lena