Monday, September 15, 2008

Things I'll Never Say

I'm feeling nervous,
Trying to be so perfect,
Cause I know you're worth is,
You're worth it.

It's 7pm, I'm suppose to break my fast but I have no mood to eat. Only had 2 hours of sleep today. Just where the hell am I suppose to find all the energy to meet-up with the 1990 Legends. I don't know how I'm feeling now. I don't know what to say. I was consumed by nostalgia. I was happy back then. But things will always come to an end, even our problems. Seems like it's pointless to try to save somethings on this world. But this does not means we should waste what we have right? So why am I still trying to waste my time on this wicked world? Seems like a lot of people know me online but do they really know who I am in the real world? In a world where blood flow out of your wound if you were to cut your wrist. Friends and family told me time in time, again and again not to waste my time on redundant stuffs. But wad's wrong with helping people? I thought we're suppose to feel good after helping someone out? Well guys, you will feel good if you help out in the right manner. My advice: If you're helping someone out and you don't feel good about it means you are not helping out that person even if they put on a smile. I can and will know how someone is feeling just by looking at them or by talking to them but what does this have to do with my life? Yesterday is history, today is a gift and tomorrow is a blessing. Most people fear death but what's there to fear? Was it because of our sins or was it just rumours?

B.t.w. Bob's not emotional, he's just upset with his decision.

Bobby-San ( To fear death, is to limit life )
 
Designed by Lena