Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ThaT wAs WoW

Ello! Bobby-San is here again. Hmm, seems like everyone who are close to me are preparing to beat someone up. Bunch of mean people, give me a year off please? =[ Hahaha, 5 more days and I'll be LEGALLY 18. Can't wait for the big day! Hehehe. I'm so happy! To those of my friends who will be turning 18 soon, my advice: PERLAHAN-LAHAN KAYOH UH BRADER! Every year, it's always the same outcome, I have about 10 people chasing after me and 10 more people waiting to keropok me up. Bob's sad, let him off this year please? =[ Last year I was beaten up at a coffee shop. ( Yes a coffee shop, they threw plastic chairs at me. ) Last 2 years, I was beaten up in a classroom. ( Damn! I should not have ran into Badib. ) Last 3 years, Mich was the place, worst Birthday Bash ever. So what will it be this year? Throw me out from my window? *Sniffs* Hmm, nothing much happen today. Slacked with Joe and John during our prayers. Today was boring! Oh! Oh! BeL send me something that was... *Speechless*. I'm still thinking if I should post it here or not. Hmm... Anyway, it will be 5 more days from today ( Wednesday, 17-09 ), countdown for me okay? =D

Bobby-San ( OMG! OMG! 5 MORE DAYS! )
 
Designed by Lena