Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ohhh... Coolness!

Hua Hua Hua! It's 2.30am in the morning. Duh! Well I've did more updates to my blog and also if you want me to link your blog please leave your address in de tagbord. Most of my friends were shock to see me with a new blog, hmm why huh? I know this is like something that I'll never do but I find it fun and it does not effect anyone else! So go head laugh all you want, laugh until you cough and vomit. As for todae, I mean just now ( Wednesday ), I thought it will be just another day but somethings happen and Oh boy! They made me happy. Hahaha! Firstly I scored a goal which is totally a tyco goal and secondly I'm accepted in someone's life. I won't reveal who's is this person now probably sooner or later, privacy matter. Hmm, every day have it's own ups and downs... Guess what, I was trashed in every game of DOTA I played for today. Sad luh! Owned like there's no tomorrow. Hais. Ok enough said for today.

Bobby-San Learnt A New Word For Today!

Bobby-San ( Ohh! LaLas! )
 
Designed by Lena