Sunday, September 14, 2008

UntitleD

Well if you guys have been here recently, you guys must have noticed some commotion happenings at my tag board. So this is how the story begun, recently I got to know this girl. But I did not fell for her instead I only cared for her. Seriously, I'm not in love with her and I can't deny other's point of view. So those who have a different idea about this matter, I have no comments. After reviewing all what have happened, HaHaHa, got to admit is was kinda a "heroic" thing to do. =.='' So why am I still caring for this girl? Seems like the only possible answer is: Bob's in love with this girl? Nahh, I'm not, it's just that I like doing things that I like. Those who know me long enough know that I'm one selfish freak who only care about myself and also hurting others from a long away distance. Sounds very coward and gay right? That's me but I'm not proud of it, this is nothing to be proud of. So why am I caring for this girl? Honestly guys, I don't know either. The last thing that i regret doing is not putting enough effort for my O-Levels. Hmm... Will I regret again this time? Time will reveal everything. That's all I can say for now. Hmm... So this episode will come to an end here. This is why I like blogging, I can be the director and also be the actor at de same time. =]

P.s. To the girl who is involved in this post, I'll still care for you.

Bobby-San ( S-E-V-E-N M-O-R-E D-A-Y-S )
 
Designed by Lena