Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What's WitH ThiS FeeLing?

12.36am, Wednesday morning, still not sleeping. I don't know when I got this weird feeling and it's getting me on my nerves. It's like a very sharp pain in my heart, I cant do anything about it, can't even distract myself from it. What's happening? I felt so fragile, felt like I'm on stage, without anything in mind to present anything, no one is watching me, no one is listening to me. ( Duh! I'm not saying anything. ) Trembling upon this feeling, I dun dare to tell anyone about this. Is this how people in love felt when they are missing someone? Or was my anger? Or was it from God trying to cleanse away some of my sins? Fuck, I don't like this and I want this to go away soon. Felt like I suddenly have no one. Curses... *Sigh!*

Bobby-San ( 4 more days. )
 
Designed by Lena