Friday, September 12, 2008

This is definitely not fair...

This day started hours before we break our fast. 5.30pm, Bedok Reservoir, Padin's block, me and Kyle were waiting for Kimo and Padin. We thought of breaking our fast at Vivo but someone had to ruin the plan by purposely waking up late. Thnx ah! So we just had our meals at Simpang Bedok then off to play LAN. Half-way through the game disaster struck, fucking pissed me off. Seriously I'm bloody pissed off, for the people who read this blog and got irritated... You knoe wad to do, don't have to apolagise to me... Let me say this out one final time, I have myself to look after, my mum, my dad, my brother, someone who just accept me in her life and my friends. So please don't ever think of inviting me out again, ever again. To me, these 9 people: My mum, My Dad, Mr. Syakir, Mr. Kimo, Mr. Kyle, Mr. Mano, Mr. Padin, Miss. Bel and Miss. Siew matter most to me the 1990-Legends from Damai Sec, including Mr. Frank of course. If your name is not here means you are not close to me recently or I hate you. This is my blog, I do what I want to do, I say what I want to say, simple as that.

To Mano: I'm sorry to hear about what happen just now.

Bobby-San ( I'm pissed off. )
 
Designed by Lena